Ingredients: (Note: measurement of each ingredients will be up to you :))
Pasta, Shrimp (head and tail removed), butter, spinach, corn oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese
- Pour water in a cooking pot with medium heat. Put salt and a little bit of oil and bring to boil. Put the pasta and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes or until it is cooked. Once the pasta is ready, removed the water and set aside.
- On the same pot, coat it with corn oil and melt the butter. Saute garlic until it turns light brown.
- Put the shrimp until opaque. Add salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Add the spinach. Stir then add the pasta and grated cheese.
- Add lemon juice. Remove heat. Serve!