- Chicken legs and wings
- oyster sauce
- sesame seeds
- chili powder (if you are using hot and spicy ketchup, no need to use this)
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- cooking oil
- Seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the chicken until light brown. Set aside.
- While frying the chicken, prepare the sauce. Mix the oyster sauce, ketchup, sugar, lemon juice, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce in a pan with medium heat. Stir and let it boil for few minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Combine the chicken and the sauce, stir until the chicken is completely covered with sauce.
- When done, put the chicken in a plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!