- thinly sliced beef
- onion (thinly sliced)
- corn oil
- soy sauce
- beef or chicken broth
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a pot. Put the sliced onion, stir often and cooked it for about 5 minutes.
- Put the beef and sugar and let the beef turned into slightly brown color.
- Pour the soy sauce and the broth. Add small amount of water and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Taste it for seasoning. Add soy sauce if needed.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a pan and cook the egg into sunny side up.
- Prepare a bowl of rice (in my case I didn’t put it in a bowl since I prepared it for my husband and I’s “baon” (packed lunch)).
- Topped it with beef and egg. Garnish with sesame seeds and some green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!