- whole chicken
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- canned corn
- bell pepper
- Clean the chicken. Make sure it is not frozen. Pat dry.
- Preheat the oven (no temperature in my case) for 10 minutes.
- Mix garlic powder, salt and pepper (equal proportions) and rub it evenly all over the chicken.
- Mix the melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic powder in a small bowl. Put the mixture in between the chicken skin and flesh. Spread evenly.
- Stuff the lemon (cut in quarter), onion (cut in quarter) and lemongrass in the chicken and secure it with toothpick.
- Bake/Roast it for 30 mins, flip the chicken and bake/roast again for another 30 minutes. If you think it’s not yet cooked, you can add some more time to bake/roast the chicken until you’re satisfied with it.
- While waiting, melt the butter in a skillet. Put the carrots, beans, bell pepper and corn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Do the plating. Serve and Enjoy!