- fish (In my case I use Jesh fish as this is the only available fish in the market (for this recipe), but you can use other fish like sapsap)
- tomatoes, sliced
- lemon juice (or if calamansi is available, much better. You can also use bilimbi (kamias)
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- sinigang mix
- Arrange/layer the fish and tomatoes in a pot.
- Put small amount of water and lemon juice. Bring to a boil on a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add olive oil, salt and ground black pepper and simmer on a low heat for another 20 minutes.
- Adjust the taste by adding sinigang mix (if you want to make it more sour).
- Serve and enjoy!