- Chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- Tofu (cut into cubes)
- Mung Bean Sprout
- Green Onion
- Garlic and Onion
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Oyster Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Chili powder (optional)
- Fry the chicken and tofu. Fry first the tofu then when it becomes light brown, add the chicken until cooked – set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in a small amount of olive oil. Add the fried tofu and chicken
- Pour enough amount of oyster sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Simmer for around 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add chili powder if you want it to be spicy.
- Put the mung sprout and green onions. Stir until all the ingredients are mix together.
- Meanwhile, clean the lettuce (I prefer to use iceberg lettuce) and arrange it on a plate.
- To serve, put several tablespoons of the chicken and tofu mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style as shown below 🙂