- uncooked rice
- chicken (cut into small portions)
- ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- green onions
- hard boiled eggs
- chicken cube
- cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pot then saute onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken cube and ground black pepper.
- Put the chicken, saute until it produces some water and the chicken turns light brown.
- Add the fish sauce and uncooked rice, mix and cook for few minutes.
- Pour in the water. Bring to a boil.
- Occasionally stir it and once the rice is cooked, add the safflower.
- Put in the hard boiled egg.
- Serve with toasted garlic, green onions and fried tofu. Enjoy!